Magic Leap announced a suite of services, a robust set of applications designed specifically for the enterprise environment, and the availability of Magic Leap 1, an updated version of Magic Leap One Creator Edition.
Over the past few years Magic Leap has worked with enterprise customers and partners to develop tools and services designed to maximize the vast opportunities afforded by spatial computing for corporations.
MAGIC LEAP’S ENTERPRISE SUITE
Available on Magicleap.com, the Magic Leap Enterprise Suite includes everything a business needs to efficiently roll out spatial computing to employees, enable employees to log in to their device using their enterprise credentials, manage the device and data, and deploy enterprise or custom built applications. Priced at $2995, Magic Leap 1 Enterprise Suite includes:
- Magic Leap 1, an updated version of Magic Leap One Creator Edition.
- Two-year access to dedicated omnichannel support.
- Two-year access to Device Manager with enterprise-level support from Magic Leap. Device Manager lets authorized administrators control important aspects of working with Magic Leap 1, enabling them to configure and set up devices, view usage metrics, remotely distribute apps and updates, and remotely lock or wipe devices if needed.
- Two-year access to a RapidReplace program, so you can get a new device quickly if you need one.
- A two-year extended warranty to guarantee Magic Leap 1 always works as it should.
While spatial computing has the ability to impact every aspect of business, Magic Leap is focusing its first generation enterprise solutions across four core areas: Communication, Collaboration and Co-presence; 3D Visualization; Learn and Assist; and Location-based Services.
HR Technology News: Upwork Announces Leadership Transition
Magic Leap and its partners, including Across Realities, Arvizio, Eon Reality, Immersion Analytics, Immersiv, Minsar, Nomtek, Obsess, PTC, RoOomy, Spatial, Taqtile, Verses and VIM, have created applications in these core areas. Many are available in Magic Leap World today with more rolling out over the next several months.
“Today’s announcement heralds the arrival of a new chapter for spatial computing with an advanced technology platform for enterprises across all industry sectors,” said Omar Khan, Chief Product Officer at Magic Leap. “Our innovative partners are leading the charge by developing groundbreaking solutions that will transform their businesses and customer experiences. Together, we are rewriting the rules of business with spatial solutions that will yield greater efficiencies, deeper engagement, and significant new business opportunities for all stakeholders.”
HR Technology News: Fuze Wins 2019 Aragon Research Innovation and Women in Technology Awards