SutiSoft a leading provider of easy-to-use cloud-based online business management solutions, announces updates to the Performance and Documents modules within SutiHR.
The latest features of the solution help HR Admins customize the performance appraisal process with timelines and methods per the company needs. With the new eSign Editor, HR Admins can create, send, and sign documents with just a few clicks.
HR Technology News : HR Tech Interview With Purbita Banerjee, SVP, Head Of Product Management At Korn Ferry
These new features include:
- The solution will schedule one-time and probationary performance reviews for new employees within the designated departments set by the configurations and settings of the one-time performance review schedule.
- The solution provides an option to hide performance review rating from employees. If HR Administrators do not wish to show performance review ratings to employees, they can hide the ratings using this new option.
- When creating a Peer-to-Peer individual’s review, HR Administrators can set the Evaluation Process to either Parallel, or Serial as needed.
HR Technology News : Impact.Com Appoints New Chief People Officer To Lead People Growth And Excellence
- HR Administrators can create documents in SutiHR with placeholders and signature points. The data is automatically populated into the placeholders when the document is used.
- The I Need to Review option under My HR menu helps users quickly view time off and other requests which require approval, view/update tasks, courses, performance reviews, and assigned goals, as well as review the interviews which users need to attend and provide feedback.
- HR Administrators can customize birthday email templates as needed. Using the Default Birthday Wishes template, Admins can then customize the content of the email, including the message and image, per company needs.
- Unit Administrators can enable or disable time off adjustment notifications for selected persons as needed.
- When adding new employees to QuickBooks Desktop, HR Administrators can select specific employees whose details should be added and sent to QuickBooks Desktop.
HR Technology News : HR Technology Highlights – HR Tech Daily Round-Up For 28 March 2022
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]