- Declutter your space and get more organized with Adobe Scan
- Work can feel overwhelming when your desk is cluttered with paperwork, but the secret to a focused mind is decluttering and organization.Adobe Scan is the perfect tool to ‘PDF Like A Boss.’ It’s a free app that lets you scan anything with a snap, and allows you to view, fill and sign documents from any device. Best of all, Scan lets you share docs on the go with your teams, so you can be free from your desk and outside soaking up the sun. Check out how ‘Queer Eye’ star, Bobby Berk, PDFs like a boss.
HR Technology News: LivePerson Integration Makes SAP Upscale Commerce Solution Conversational
- Improve your mood and hit your fitness goals with Freeletics
- It’s been well documented that exercise can improve your productivity at work. Fitness not only engages your body, but your mind as well!With Freeletics, the first AI-powered fitness app, users receive customized training plans based on their physical abilities, time available for exercise and the space they have to train in. Whether it’s a quick workout before work, a lunch-break stress buster or a late-night sweat sesh, this app will provide a full body workout. There are truly no more excuses with Freeletics, fitness is at the tip of you fingers.
HR Technology News: Intelliverse Launches Free IntelliSales CRM
- Give Your Mind Some Space With Calm
- You might be a hustler, but overworking your brain can actually lead to stress and decreased productivity.Give your mind some peace with Calm, the #1 app for meditation. With over 100+ guided meditations covering anxiety, focus, stress, sleep and relationship, it’s a perfect tool to help you take a quick breather and get back on track to finish your work efficiently and quickly.