Wrike, the most powerful work management platform, now part of Citrix, announced that it will be exhibiting at SXSW 2022, which takes place March 11-20 in Austin, Texas. Wrike will demonstrate the versatility, flexibility, and scalability of its work management platform at booth #817 in the Creative Industries Expo. Attendees will learn how Wrike can turn even the most complex, creative projects into outstanding results through platform features built with creatives in mind.
“As a team of innovators and creators, we’re thrilled to exhibit at SXSW 2022”
SXSW provides an opportunity for the global community of digital creatives to encounter cutting-edge ideas and meet other professionals who share a similar appetite for forward-focused experiences. This year, which marks SXSW’s first in-person event since 2019, focuses on building for the future of connectivity, supporting Wrike’s vision of a world where everyone is free to focus on their most purposeful work, together.
Activities that SXSW attendees can experience at the Wrike booth include:
- Demos of the Wrike platform, including use cases for creative and marketing teams and key capabilities, such as proofing and approvals, templates, workflow automation, and more.
- Discussions with Wrike experts on the benefits of overseeing multiple, cross-functional projects in one place.
- Creative and entertaining experiences, including a guest appearance by Napkin Killa, The Bar Napkin Cartoon Assassin, and giveaways that would check off items on any creative’s wish list.
- Napkin Killa will be at the Wrike booth from 12 – 3 p.m. CT on Monday, March 14 and Tuesday, March 15. Attendees can stop by for a free napkin portrait during those times.
- Additional materials on how creative and marketing teams can leverage a powerful work management platform to elevate their work by spending less time on admin tasks and more time creating.
HR Technology News: HR Technology Highlights – HR Tech Daily Round-Up For 11-March-2022
“As a team of innovators and creators, we’re thrilled to exhibit at SXSW 2022,” said Esther Flammer, Head of Wrike Marketing at Citrix. “This epic event is dedicated to helping creative people achieve their goals, which is right up our alley. Wrike is focused on helping creatives deliver their best work without barriers. We can’t wait to finally connect in-person with SXSW attendees and demonstrate how the power of our platform can drive their most purposeful work forward this year.”