Randstad Executives Named to Staffing Industry Analysts’ “Global Power 150 – Women in Staffing” List for Seventh Consecutive Year
- Award Reflects Randstad’s Commitment to Empowering Women in the Workplace
For the seventh year in a row, Randstad executives from around the world were included in the Global Power 150 – Women in Staffing list published each year by the Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA). SIA recognizes influential female leaders in the industry worldwide and provides a platform to celebrate many of the talented women shaping the world of work. This year’s list includes five Randstad executives from around the globe, demonstrating Randstad’s commitment to empowering women in the workplace.
HR Technology News: Wellfleet and EIS Survey Finds Workplace Benefits Brokers Demanding Better Technology
Comprising the Americas 100 and the International 50, the Global Power 150 list shines a spotlight on women in leadership positions and recognizes the significant contributions and influence of women industry-wide. This year’s list of honorees includes:
- Karen Fichuk, CEO, Randstad North America; Executive Board Member, Randstad N.V.
- Traci Fiatte, CEO, Professional & Commercial Staffing, Randstad USA
- Rebecca Henderson, CEO, Randstad Global Businesses; Executive Board Member, Randstad N.V.
- Audra Jenkins, Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer, Randstad North America
- Annemarie Muntz, Managing Director of Randstad Global Public Affairs; former President World Employment Confederation
HR Technology News: United Rentals Recognized for Its Commitment to Hiring and Retaining Veterans
“Strong diverse leadership has never been so important, and as the global market leader, we have a responsibility to ensure that we are leading from the front,” says Jacques van den Broek, CEO Randstad. “I am exceptionally proud that our female leaders continue to be recognized for their outstanding contributions to our company, the HR services industry, and society as a whole. I would also like to congratulate all the honorees for setting the right example and helping future generations realize their true potential.”
HR Technology News: TaskHuman Launches World’s First Real-Time 1:1 Coaching Platform Over Live Video Call