New employees added to Gusto will have automatic access to required trainings via Trainual
Trainual, a leading modern, cloud-based training manual software, announced a partnership with Gusto, the leading payroll, benefits and HR technology platform for small businesses in the US, to bring automation to one of the most time-consuming components of employee onboarding. Trainual’s exclusive partnership with Gusto will enable businesses to automatically set up new employees in Gusto with the specific training they need to succeed in their role through a technical integration.
Trainual and Gusto team to bring automation to one of the most time-consuming components of employee onboarding.
“We’re particularly excited about this partnership because it streamlines one of the most commonly missed, but critical steps when a new hire is brought into an organization: equipping them with the right training from the start,” said Trainual founder and CEO Chris Ronzio. “Business owners can now easily connect critical aspects of their business, bringing a new level of operational efficiency to the onboarding process so they can continue to focus on what matters most –– growth.”
HR Technology News: Akumina Reimagines Employee Experience with Latest Platform Release
Now when new employees are added to Gusto or have a role change, they will automatically be added to Trainual and assigned to the training specific to what they need to succeed in their role. Additionally, small businesses using Gusto who integrate with Trainual will be able to:
- Document processes and policies in one convenient place
- Customize operations manuals and employee tests
- Assign onboarding trainings
- Monitor training completion rates
- Test employees for readiness
- Streamline business systems and processes
“We are very selective when it comes to our partners, and we are thrilled to partner with Trainual because, like us, they want to solve the challenges small businesses and entrepreneurs face,” said Igor Khayet, head of business development at Gusto. “Training and onboarding are pain points for small businesses, and our partnership with Trainual provides an easy and efficient way to serve a business’ team so they can do their best work.”
Trainual users will also benefit from the following features of Gusto’s people platform:
- Full-service payroll completed with peace of mind. Gusto enables small and medium-sized businesses to run payroll entirely online. All federal, state and local payroll taxes are filed by Gusto, and payroll is always synced with a company’s employee benefits and human resources.
- Back office on auto-pilot. Gusto makes it easy for small businesses to create great workplaces by syncing and automating human resources tools including customized offer letters and employee onboarding, employee profiles and HR advice on-demand from certified professionals.
Since its launch in 2018, Trainual has helped businesses of all sizes around the world digitize their training manuals and keep documented procedures in one location. Now with Gusto, as well as a recent integration with Zapier, business owners can bring a new level of automation to their onboarding and training processes to ensure new hires start off on the right foot.
HR Technology News: Ascensus TPA Solutions, the Nation’s Largest TPA, Becomes FuturePlan by Ascensus