Phenom, the global leader in Talent Experience Management (TXM), has announced its free virtual event, IAMHR, will take place Dec. 8-10. Bringing together world-leading CHROs and HR practitioners, the SHRM- and HRCI-accredited event will equip talent acquisition and management teams with vital strategies needed to conquer the unprecedented challenges ahead.
The last major HR event of the year, IAMHR will welcome thousands of attendees — including CHROs, recruiters, and talent management leaders — to explore solutions for today’s complex HR challenges.
Speakers for the event include:
● Ashley Burns, senior manager of talent acquisition at Newell Brands
● Nicole Cantley, employment brand program manager at Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
● Gemma Cuff, head of EMEA talent acquisition at Micro Focus
● Dobby Gibson, digital communications manager at Land O’Lakes
● Shelia Gray, vice president of talent acquisition at Quadient
● Mick Joneja, senior director of talent acquisition at Life Time
● Anthony Prudente, senior specialist of employer branding and recruitment marketing at Brother International Corporation
● Susan Senn, enterprise talent engagement officer at Guidewell
Across 45-plus hours of content, presenters will explain how their companies adapted to the turbulence of 2020, creating an HR roadmap for next year and beyond. Each discussion will guide attendees through transformational strategies and inspire fresh approaches to discovering, hiring and developing top-tier talent.
HR Technology News: TecHRseries Interview with Dr. Ann Marie Sastry, CEO and Founder at Amesite Inc.
IAMHR will feature over 30 sessions and exclusive on-demand bonus content, covering topics like:
● Recruiters of the Future
● AI’s Role in Skills and Career Pathing
● Conversational AI and Chatbots
● An Active Approach for Hiring Managers
● Smart Automation for Recruiters
● Video in the Talent Lifecycle
“As we head into the new year, we can’t expect work culture to return to its pre-pandemic state,” said Mahe Bayireddi, co-founder and CEO of Phenom. “IAMHR will offer an essential forecast on the emergence of a new workplace defined by technology. HR teams can forge ahead without fear of the future, and we’ll continue to demonstrate the true potential of data, automation and AI. Recruiters and hiring managers must do more with less if they want their organizations to stand out, and at IAMHR, talent experience efficiency will drive each conversation.”
HR Technology News: Overcoming the Struggle of Work Life Balance is More Important Now than Ever