NAVEX Strengthens Ethics & Compliance Training with Integration with the NAVEX One Platform and Adaptive Learning Courses
NAVEXEngage on the NAVEX One Platform enhances holistic GRC program management
NAVEX, the leader in integrated risk and compliance management software,announced NAVEXEngage, the company’s online ethics and compliance training solution, is integrated into the NAVEX One platform with newly released NAVEXEngage adaptive learning courses. As part of the NAVEX One platform, NAVEXEngage allows users to connect training to policies, automate processes between risk and compliance and create a real-time view of compliance risk without silos.
In line with Department of Justice (DOJ) guidance that a “hallmark of a well-designed compliance program is appropriately tailored training and communications,” NAVEXEngage adaptive learning helps organizations meet this standard with a tailored online learning experience.
“Effective training programs meet learners where they are to ensure that every employee is exposed to important learning points and attests to corporate policy,” said Carrie Penman, NAVEX Chief Risk and Compliance Officer. “As an ethics and compliance program cornerstone, when training is married with policies and other risk-signal data via the NAVEX One platform, organizations benefit from a holistic view of governance, risk and compliance to create stronger programs and corporate cultures that enable better business outcomes.”
HR Technology News: Offensive Security Unveils Learn Fundamentals Training Program
NAVEX’s integrated approach to training will help its thousands of customers in over 44 countries alleviate learner fatigue, ensuring the entire workforce is exposed to key learning points without taking away from productivity.
NAVEX’s adaptive learning courses offer multiple benefits to administrators and learners alike. Administrators can:
- Create an effective training program to help organizations align with DOJ guidance
- Offer personalized learning tracks adapted to each learner’s abilities, ensuring training is completed without interrupting worker productivity
- Choose how much content employees can bypass based on their proficiency
- Improve learner engagement and knowledge retention
The courses provide greater support for employees through:
- Course content designed with accessibility standards in mind and provided in the employee’s preferred language
- The ability to advance past content where the employee has demonstrated proficiency so they can effectively complete training in the least time possible
- Additional educational content and practice for individuals who need further training to gain proficiency on a given concept
NAVEX’s first six adaptive learning courses are available as of May 5th. All courses have been legally vetted by Baker McKenzie and endorsed by SHRM and the ACC.
HR Technology News: HR Technology Highlights – HR Tech Daily Round-Up For 31-March-2022
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]