Introducing Kahoot!+, a new subscription plan which brings families and friends together at home or virtually including a collection of engaging learning apps for kids
Kahoot!, the global learning platform company, today launched Kahoot!+, the easiest way for families and friends to connect in-person or virtually through Kahoot!’s fun social game experiences, as well as engaging kids’ learning at home with a collection of easy-to-use learning apps, all in one simple plan.
HR Technology News: Ceridian Report: Employee Experience Paramount In The Future Of Work
Kahoot!+ makes learning and fun with family and friends easier than ever
“With the holidays around the corner, families and friends around the world are looking for new ways of connecting and having fun together at home, while parents are facing the challenge of keeping their kids engaged in learning,” said Eilert Hanoa. CEO, Kahoot! “Kahoot! has become a go-to tool for students, teachers, families and social gatherings globally, and we are excited to launch Kahoot!+ to bring people together and make learning at home awesome.”
Social distancing makes it difficult for friends and family to connect, and many parents are finding it challenging to keep their kids interested in learning at home. Kahoot! is dedicated to making learning at home awesome and helping people stay connected with exciting games and learning apps that bring families and friends together—no matter where they are. As of today, users will be able to sign up for any of three Kahoot!+ plan options best suited for them and access all the tools they need to create meaningful social and learning experiences at home.
- Kahoot!+ Home unlocks new question and game options in the Kahoot! app for in-person and virtual play, with games of up to 20 players for $5 per month.
- Kahoot!+ Family includes all the features from Kahoot!+ Home plus access to a collection of math and reading apps for $7.50 per month, with an introductory offer available and a 7-day free trial.
- Kahoot!+ Premier includes the collection of learning apps, even more game options like open-ended questions and word clouds and games allowing up to 50 players, for $15 per month with a 7-day free trial.
HR Technology News: Canada Youth Employment Program Exceeds Expectations Targeting Green Economy
Kahoot!+ makes it easy to get social with fun and interactive games, whether you’re together in-person or connecting remotely, with the following features:
- Level up your fun with family and friends—Unlock new question types and game options—like puzzles, polls, word clouds and more—that will take game nights with family and friends to the next level and keep your gatherings fresh, fun and interactive.
- Connect and play anywhere—Games can easily be played face-to-face, through any video conferencing tool or even through challenges on the mobile app where players can complete at their own pace.
- Engage kids and empower their learning—With the Kahoot!+ Family and Premier plans, kids can unlock a collection of three award-winning learning apps that turn math and reading practice into an adventure. Kahoot! DragonBox Numbers, designed for kids from ages 4 to 8 years, introduces kids to math in a fun and kid-friendly way, helping them to build number sense and understand how numbers work.
- Kahoot! DragonBox Big Numbers adds even more challenge for children from 6 to 9 years, helping kids understand long addition and subtraction through exploration and play. For younger kids aged 3 to 8, the Kahoot! Poio Read app empowers young players to learn to read through their own exploration.
- Compete virtually with leagues— Kahoot!+ subscribers will now be able to compete with larger groups of friends and family via leagues on the Kahoot! mobile app. Users can create their own league, add games and invite friends and relatives to play as a joint scoreboard keeps track of players’ progress and standing. Students registered with a Kahoot! student account can also use leagues for virtual study groups, turning study sessions into fun and interactive games that connect students anywhere.
With millions of ready-to-play games available and a user-friendly interface to customize or build a game to suit any group’s needs, Kahoot! helps create meaningful social experiences for every participant. In the last 12 months, Kahoot! had more than 1 billion participating players in over 200 countries, with more than 200 million games played on the platform.