C3Workplace has been recognized for providing a safe, productive work space to the NY/NJ coworking community.
At C3Workplace your safety is of the upmost importance. Our staff makes every effort to ensure our guest are able to be productive and successful in the safest environment that we can provide. C3Workplace is excited to announce that these efforts have been recognized by Safe Spaces ™. As a holder of the Safe Spaces ™ seal, C3Workplace has agreed to maintain rigid CDC guidelines throughout our facilities.
HR Technology News: Konica Minolta Earns Recognition From IDSA
In accordance with Safe Spaces™ C3Workplace is implementing the following health & safety practices to keep our coworking community safe:
- Social Distancing: Our space prevents unnecessary close contact. Guest are provided space at least 6 feet away from each other.
- Personal Hygiene: Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are provided, and education materials on proper handwashing is readily available.
- PPE: Facemasks are required or provided for clients visiting to help prevent exposure
- Cleaning & disinfecting: All surfaces are cleaned and disinfected at least twice a day, especially high touch surfaces
- Food & Beverage: Only paper cups for beverages are offered in our Kitchen area
- Engineering Controls: Our workspace reduces exposure to hazards without relying on personal behavior, such as by using plexi-glass barriers at reception and in conference rooms.
Even though up to 90% of employees will NOT return to their NYC or corporate offices, they still need some face to face collaborative time and space. Our triple duty parents (working, parenting and teaching) also need a way to be more productive and maintain their sanity. C3Workplace has created SafeSpace™ team share programs as well as SafeSpace™ family share programs as a tool to manage COVID work-life balance.