SUCCESS Space, an innovative and franchised coworking solution, announced three new locations in San Antonio, Texas; Long Island, New York; and New Orleans, Louisiana. This announcement brings the total location count to six with those previously announced in Jacksonville, Florida; Huntsville, Alabama; and Carmel, Indiana expected to open in 2022. SUCCESS Space is an affiliate of SUCCESS Enterprises, a media company, which publishes SUCCESS magazine and is the leading voice in the field of personal and professional development for 125 years.
SUCCESS Space is designed to meet the changing needs of businesses, entrepreneurs and working professionals with business support resources traditionally reserved for large companies. Office and event space can be rented by the minute, hour, day, week, month or year and provides access to:
- 5,000 square feet of flexible, on-demand rental work spaces for individual and group use including private offices; mini, micro and book spaces; and open, shared areas for business and training events.
- Access to professional development coaching, a unique offering provided by SUCCESS-certified coaches. Individual and group coaching options are available virtually and onsite.
- Media production services, including green screens, multiple camera options, and professional microphones for podcast recording and vlogging.
- Virtual-world communications technology on the proprietary metaverse, SUCCESS World powered by Virbela.
- A full-service cafe, providing a variety of coffee, tea, pastries and baked goods, sandwiches, salads, charcuterie boards, and beer and wine, subject to local laws.
HR Technology News: New Forrester Impact Study Projects 289% ROI For Businesses Utilizing The Modern Analytics Cloud From ThoughtSpot
“With high interest in this concept, it’s clear the timing is right for coworking spaces that are closer to home, offering the flexibility of on-demand offices and technology resources,” said Kelli Schroeder, VP of Franchise Development for SUCCESS Space.
“SUCCESS Space allows us to realize our vision to create an environment that fuels collaboration and lets people get business done on their own terms,” said Lisa Guzman, SUCCESS Space San Antonio Franchisee. “It is an honor to be a part of this unique opportunity.”
HR Technology News: Aprimo Named A Leader In Dam For Customer Experience By Independent Research Firm
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]