HMG Strategy, the World’s #1 digital platform for enabling technology executives to reimagine the enterprise and reshape the business world, is excited to be hosting its 2022 HMG Live! Digital Transformation Executive Leadership Summit. HMG Strategy’s highly interactive events bring together the world’s most distinguished and innovative business technology and security leaders to discuss the most pressing leadership, innovation, strategic, cultural, technology and career challenges and opportunities that they face today – and into the future.
The 2022 HMG Live! Digital Transformation Executive Leadership Summit will bring together the industry’s top technology and AI leaders to explore the most compelling business and operational use cases for AI, machine learning and automation along with recommendation from practitioners on the top attributes of AI-powered products and services.
“Our 2022 Technology Research Agenda which is based on peer insights from the 400,000+ technology executives in the HMG community reveals that corporate technology leaders are extremely interested in identifying effective use cases for AI, machine learning and automation that can deliver quantifiable business and operational value to the enterprise,” said Hunter Muller, President and CEO at HMG Strategy.
HR Technology News: ABF Freight To Host Louisville-Area Hiring Event
World-class technology executives and industry experts speaking at the 2022 HMG Live! Digital Transformation Executive Leadership Summit will include:
- Judith Apshago, Vice President of Information Technology, Amtrak
- Bob Bruns, CIO & CISO, Avanade
- Michael Frankel, Founder and Managing Partner, Trajectory Capital Partners
- Dax Grant, CIO, Global Operations, HSBC
- Frank Kelly, VP of Enterprise Transformation, Automation Anywhere
- Haresh Keswani, Director – Commercialization IT Business Partner (Oncology, Immunology and Cardiovascular), Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Quintin McGrath, Former Global Senior Managing Director, Technology Management & Enablement, Global Shared Technology Services, Business Solutions, Deloitte (Retired)
- Manav Misra, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Regions Financial Corporation
- Michol Porter, Senior Manager of Digital Vehicle Solutions, Daimler Trucks North America
- Dr. Kenneth Russell, Chief Innovation Officer, Curran Biotech
- Raju Sankuratri, VP & CIO, Facilities Services, Aramark
- Asha Saxena, Founder and CEO, Women Leaders in Data & AI
- Jeff Wald, Co-Founder and Chairman, Sonero
Valued Partners for the 2022 HMG Live! Digital Transformation Executive Leadership Summit include Aisera, Akamai, Automation Anywhere, BetterCloud, Darktrace, Fortinet, Globant, Nutanix, Palo Alto Networks, RingCentral, SafeGuard Cyber, SIM Portland, SIM Seattle, Skybox Security, Strata, Tonkean, Upwork, Zoom, and Zscaler.
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]