HR Technology Highlights –> A TecHRseries Round-Up For 16-November-2020: Featuring Microsoft, RingCentral, Upwork, Beamery and more!
While global tech and B2B companies enhance their recruitment strategies to match job demands and business needs of the new normal, what are the HR technologies that are helping them expand their talent pool?
Catch more in these HR Tech weekly highlights where we share key updates and tips that can help HR teams streamline their workflows to make recruiting more efficient!
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
When the pandemic first hit, businesses actually adjusted with breakneck speed. Now, we have recalibrated to a new working style and much of this change will be permanent, because so many people were able to prove that they could work remote and be effective. The savings to companies and the environment will be enormous, and now efforts will redouble to assure that employees continue to be supported, engaged and productive. Engaged, effective training will be one of the most important needs as the workforce adapts to remote work.
Top HR Tech News of the week
- Infosys, Arizona State University Partner to Enhance End-to-End Learning Using Digital Solutions
- New App from South Carolina-based Tech Company Tallo Instantly Matches Students with Colleges and Jobs
- Remote Secures $35 Million in Series A Funding to Transform Global Talent Market
- Lobbytrack Introduces Touchless Employee Time and Attendance Tracking
- Point3 Security Introduces Talent Screening Service to Assess, Identify and Upskill Top Cybersecurity Talent
- Workspot Welcomes New Chief Financial Officer
- Deloitte Cloud Institute Announces the Launch of its Fellowship Program
- Microsoft and the Open Data Institute announce an Education Open Data Challenge to help close the digital divide
- Hibob Announces Addition of Compensation Management Tool to Robust Stack of HR Technology Capabilities
- New Study Reveals Boost in Employee Productivity and Well-Being Among Companies That Foster a ‘Connected Culture’ in Work from Anywhere Environment
- Q3 Dice Tech Job Report Suggests Stabilization in Technology Hiring
- Limeade Appoints Larry Colagiovanni as CTO
- Modern Hire Reveals First-of-Its-Kind Research on AI Consent Language in Hiring
- Arcoro Announces Partnership with Sage
- Upwork Appoints Anilu Vazquez-Ubarri to Board of Directors
- Beamery Launches New Talent Data Platform As Foundation for AI-Driven Talent Management
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
I have observed some incredible tech-healthcare provider partnerships form to support employee care. Hospital-based and commercial labs quickly pivoted from their normal clinical testing to partner with public health agencies to increase COVID-19 testing for “high-risk” individuals residing in the country. Drive-by/walk-up testing sites were quickly deployed by leading healthcare systems and labs, and telemedicine platforms were quickly integrated to provide immediate access to remote patient care in communities where lockdown/safer-at-home orders were strictly enforced.
Top Articles on Tech Talent Acquisition, Driving Productive Virtual Meetings and Managing the Work-life Balance Struggle!
- Using Talent Acquisition Technology to Transform your Recruiting the Right Way
- 5 Strategies for Implementing an Effective Wellness Program
- How COVID-19 is Forcing Higher Education to Change its Remote Learning Capabilities for the Better
- Overcoming the Struggle of Work Life Balance is More Important Now than Ever
- How to Explain Gaps in Your Resume?
- Tips and Technologies that Help Drive Productive Virtual Team Meetings
How do you Reformulate Sales and Marketing Strategies for the New Normal? Catch these tips where leaders from Xactly, Upland Software and CloudShare share their thoughts!