HR is changing in the face of the Covid-19 pandemic, the kind of tools and technologies that companies will need to adopt are undergoing a change too, in the light of the world situation. Wearables that depict and predict good health or ill-health, tools that can predict employee behavior and productivity amidst the ongoing work from home norm and technologies that will make it easier to collaborate with distributed teams are more in the spotlight.
What’s in store for the rest of 2020? While it’s difficult to say, how about taking a minute here to catch the top HR Tech highlights of the week?
HR Tech Quote-of-the-week!
One of the concerns we are hearing from operators who have furloughed employees is “what if they don’t come back?” Businesses need to do whatever they can to keep their staff engaged during COVID-19, which requires a thoughtful approach to human capital management.
Top HR Tech News of the week
- Feeling of Belonging at Work is Crucial During a Crisis
- Nomadic Learning Launches Nomadic Academy for Uncertain Times
- Randstad Drives European Expansion Plans
- PageUp Wins Arizona Job Board Bid
- Workjam’s new Expresspay Platform Launches
- Namely Announces Support For Time To Vote
- Ultimate Software, Kronos Equity At Work Council Seeks To Address Workplace Inequities, Invites HR Leaders To Join Conversation
- RingCentral Announces New Product
- Microsoft to Help People Develop New-Age Digital Skills
- Guidespark Launches Leadership Series
- Revenue Intelligence Platform Gong Wins Best Workplace of the Year Award
- Everbridge Launches Return to Work Hub
HR Tech QnA with the Expert
Employees that want to receive the most value out of their SaaS applications need to understand each product and use them consistently. This requires organizations to drive application training and adoption by providing learning and adoption tools and solutions that have been built and designed from the ground up for today’s digital workplace.
From the TecHRseries Team
- Can Employees Help Businesses Lead Their Way Out Of This Covid-19 Crisis?
- Corporate Social Responsibility Practices Are An Important Part Of Your Business Policy: Here’s What Some Of The World’s Best Do!
- Dr. Tommy Weir of enaible.io writes about Five Ways To Increase Productivity In A Post Virus World
- Milind Pansare, Product marketer at Cloudinary thinks a New Digital Asset Manager Will Be Your Next All-Star Marketing Hire
- Lynn Zimmerman, Vice President of Marketing at WellRight Shares 7 Employee Wellness Tips to Follow During A Crisis