CEIPAL, an industry-leading talent acquisition automation platform, announced its newest integration with LinkedIn: Apply Connect. LinkedIn, the world’s largest professional network, launched Apply Connect as part of its ATS Integrations offering, which enables real-time job-postings and a seamless candidate experience to attract more applicants. CEIPAL users will now be able to engage with and screen applicants via LinkedIn without ever leaving their ATS platform. Meanwhile, applicants will be able to use their LinkedIn profile to apply for any job posted by a CEIPAL customer using Apply Connect.
“CEIPAL boasts the longest list of integration partners of any talent acquisition platform in the marketplace, and our integration with LinkedIn demonstrates why that list is so important to our users,” said CEIPAL Founder and CEO Sameer Penakalapati. “We’re excited to be partnering with LinkedIn to provide staffing professionals the ability to post jobs directly to LinkedIn job boards, engage, and even screen candidates there without ever leaving our platform.”
CEIPAL’s newest LinkedIn integration via Apply Connect empowers its users with the ability to:
- Post jobs from CEIPAL to LinkedIn in real-time
- Allow candidates to apply to jobs from any device without leaving LinkedIn
- Get applications from LinkedIn delivered directly to CEIPAL’s talent acquisition platform
- Incorporate screening questions from CEIPAL’s platform directly into LinkedIn applications
- View real-time LinkedIn profiles, applicants’ LinkedIn skills data, and other insights, without ever leaving CEIPAL’s talent acquisition platform
- Send application status updates to candidates with automated notifications
“Partnering with CEIPAL helps to further streamline the candidate hiring experience,” says Larry Nelson, Senior Director of Business Development at LinkedIn. “We will continue to work closely with CEIPAL to provide solutions that deliver even more value for both customers and members.”
According to LinkedIn’s research, with the Apply Connect integration, customers can expect to receive up to 4x more applicants with the enhanced job seeker application process on LinkedIn. In addition, customers can automate candidate notifications, making it easier to keep candidates updated on the hiring process. 93% of applicants stated they would view the company they applied to more favorably if they heard back at any point in the process.
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]