- Leading US university selects PageUp’s Recruitment Management module and Single Sign On Integration
PageUp, a provider of cloud-based talent management software, announced that Stanford University’s Faculty Affairs unit has selected PageUp Recruitment Management to help streamline its faculty applicant tracking processes across its schools and divisions.
PageUp’s Recruitment Management module will help Stanford University Faculty Affairs to automate and streamline the faculty search and applicant tracking processes for its faculty hiring efforts.
HR Technology News: qrush: Latest Mobile App for Content Sales Pays 90% to Creators
The PageUp solution is designed to drive greater efficiency, automation and transparency in recruitment processes, allowing the institution to increase the quality and diversity of hires while delivering an outstanding candidate experience.
PageUp offers first-class customer support and a proven track record in the higher education industry, with colleges and universities around the globe using the PageUp solution.
PageUp will provide Stanford University Faculty Affairs with:
- Recruitment Management solutions to automate faculty search and applicant tracking processes.
- Position management functionality
- Streamlined reporting with visibility into EEO and diversity data
- A configurable system to manage different workflows for each school/division
- Full search committee management
Mark Rice, PageUp CEO, says, “PageUp@ is excited to help Stanford University to attract the talent required to continually advance the needs of the institution. We’re proud to work with one of the world’s leading universities to deliver an innovative recruitment management solution and wonderful candidate experience.”