The 2021 Moxie Awards Celebrate the Outsized Contributions of Women in Tech
Built In, a technology recruitment platform devoted to elevating the industry and its people, invites professionals across the U.S. to submit nominations for the 2021 Moxie Awards. The awards program is dedicated to honoring rising women in tech.
“I couldn’t be more thrilled to recognize women’s contributions to technology, which have been historically formidable but also historically underrecognized,” says Sheridan Orr, CMO, Built In. “The 2021 Moxie Awards is one part of overcoming that reality. Moreover, as a nomination-based honor, it’s an opportunity for the tech industry as a whole to partner in the effort to effect positive change.”
HR Technology News: Ceridian Completes Acquisition Of Ascender
Nominees With “Moxie”:
- Work with outsized dedication, commitment or passion.
- Shine in their respective field and aren’t afraid to speak up.
- Uplift or mentor other women to rise them up.
- Overcome challenges with a solutions-first mindset, inspiring others to do the same.
A panel of esteemed, senior women leaders will select 50 winners to be recognized in late April. Winners will receive press exposure on Built In; a winners’ package; and inclusion in a forthcoming e-book, “Words of Wisdom from Women in Tech.”
For Eligibility, Nominees Must:
- Identify as women, whether through gender identity, gender expression or sex.
- Hold titles such as director, individual contributor, manager or VP — but must not be a senior-most executive, founder, CEO or other C-suite leader.
- Work as technologists (developers, etc.) or hold tech-adjacent roles. The latter includes, but is not limited to, sales, customer success, UX, content, marketing — or any discipline that supports a company’s technology.
- Be a full-time employee who works in the U.S. for a company with more than 25 employees.