DailyPay, the leading provider of the daily pay benefit, joins forces with many of the country’s leading supermarkets to support their heroic workers who are on the frontlines of the global health crisis. Now, more than one in eight grocery store workers across the country has this financial control at a time when they need it most.
HR Technology News: ADP Achieves a Perfect Score in Workplace Equality for 11th Straight Year
In celebration of the frontline supermarket heroes, including Kroger, Parker’s Kitchen, Leevers Supermarkets, Dave’s Markets and Loop Neighborhood, DailyPay has committed to a number of initiatives to support them during this crisis. These include:
- Powering their DailyPay benefit programs to give employees access to their pay as they earn it, as compared with the traditional two-week pay period.
- Enabling employees the opportunity to save an average of $1,205 per year in reduced fees from loans, overdraft and late fees*.
- Introducing a $0 next-day transfer fee for all employees to remove barriers to earned income access during this critical time.
- Creating a series of free online financial literacy webinars to answer questions about managing through the COVID-19 crisis, including navigating the stimulus package.
- Educating employers about changes and trends happening in the supermarket industry through the DailyPay Workforce Index to raise awareness about additional financial needs for employees, including adding/offering bonuses and/or shift differentials.
“We are proud of our amazing staff who has been working hard to keep our neighborhoods fed,” said Taylor Leevers, Special Projects Manager, Leevers Supermarkets. “In addition to hiring dedicated cleaning staff, installing sneeze guards at registers and providing appreciation bonuses, we are also proud to offer DailyPay to employees who want access to their pay on a daily basis.”
HR Technology News: CDP Certified as the First and Only Chinese HCM Partner for Workday Global Payroll Cloud Solutions