Today, the nonprofit Lean Enterprise Institute (LEI) unveiled a new flexible approach to continuous improvement training for business professionals with the launch of its Virtual Lean Learning Experience (VLX), a full year of unlimited access to VLX seminars for one price.
An annual Enterprise Subscription includes companywide access to all the live quarterly seminars – each with at least six presentations – plus on-demand access to the recordings in the growing library of all previous VLX presentations. Individual yearly subscriptions also are available.
“A common problem that hamstrings the steady and enduring implementing of lean continuous improvement is inconsistency — one part of the company does lean one way, and another part does it a different way. Often, people don’t speak the same language and have different reference points,” said Josh Howell, LEI president. “To make matters worse, the different units may have different technology platforms for delivering the training.”
A VLX Enterprise Subscription solves the inconsistency problem in training by harmonizing the content and technology platform. VLX delivers the comprehensive lessons from leading-edge lean organizations that have been a hallmark of LEI training since it was founded in 1997.
Scalable Continuous Improvement Training
Whether managers want to improve continuous improvement skills for themselves, their teams, a division, or the company, VLX provides an abundance of resources, including:
1. 20+ new, live 2021 presentations that deliver insights from leading practitioners.
2. Opportunities to join small-group, focused learning reflections.
3. 4 live Q&A panel discussions with presenters where business professionals can get questions answered.
4. Practical, actionable Go-Do Challenges that will bring teams together to apply online learning to solve problems immediately to ensure the learning sticks.
5. On-demand access to all recorded VLX seminars for one year.
6. Scalable training for individuals, teams, divisions, or the entire company for one annual price with the added administrative convenience of one login for the entire organization.
HR Technology News: TecHRseries Interview with Ana Milian, Director of Human Resources at IntelePeer
Here are the VLX seminar dates and themes for 2021:
1. Q1 VLX link [March 22-25: How Advancing the Dignity of Work Helps You Develop Your Team’s Full Potential;
2. June 21-25: How to Build the Purposeful Enterprise that Delivers on the Bottom Line—and Beyond;
3. September 20-24: How to Increase Your Company’s Innovation Capacity to Meet the Challenges of an Ever-Changing World;
4. November 15-19: How to Transform Your Organization for a Better World.
HR Technology News: Solving People And Technology Challenges With AI