Company promotes team members across the US, UK, and Canada to further Buck’s business strategy for 2019
Buck, an integrated HR and benefits consulting, administration, and technology services firm, announced the promotion of several key executives in the US, UK, and Canada into principal levels of the organization.
These promotions highlight an important component of Buck’s social contract with its employees, illustrating the company’s commitment to its people by recognizing individual accomplishments and rewarding significant contributions to both clients and the business.
In the US, eight senior members of the team have been promoted across the business:
- Sharon Chernitsky, Principal – Wealth, focuses on defined benefits plans;
- Nancy Gaffney, Principal – Health, serves as the health leader for Buck’s Pittsburgh and Cleveland offices, specializing in underwriting, vendor management, and client retention;
- Nicole May, Principal – Health, leads partnership strategies to ensure best-in-class deliverables and engagement;
- David Harwood, Principal – Wealth, specializes in actuarial and administration services and leverages expertise in accounting standards and multiemployer pension plans;
- Jamie Scott, Principal – Health, advises clients on benefit strategy, financial analysis, and vendor management;
- Cressie Spaldi, Principal – Health, leads the healthcare audit practice;
- Will Whittle, Principal – Engagement, focuses on total rewards portals and other HR tools;
- Julie Ziegler, Principal and Chief Marketing Officer, champions Buck’s global market presence.
HR Technology Interview: TecHR Interview with Joe Edwards, Executive Director, Tonic3 & W3
In the UK, five key staff have been elevated:
- Carmel Cahill, Principal and Associate General Counsel, serves as lead lawyer for the UK business;
- Susanne Coogan, Principal and Head of HR, supports the UK business with its ongoing commitment to staff engagement and satisfaction;
- Ben Cumming, Principal – Global Consulting and Strategy, advises multinational companies on their pension and benefit programs;
- Mark Williams, Principal – Retirement Consulting, heads the London retirement team and leads the UK corporate pensions consulting service;
- Mike Young, Principal and Chief Compliance Officer, leads UK compliance efforts.
HR Technology News: SupplyShift & Ulula Connect Worker Voice to Supply Chain Visibility
In Canada, seven senior leaders have advanced:
- Daniel Bougie, Principal – Administration, leads the Canadian Defined Benefit Administration business;
- Chris Bray, Principal – Administration, leads the Defined Contribution Administration business in Canada;
- Luiza Console, Principal – Administration, focuses on outsourcing service delivery;
- Jennifer Dunk, Principal – Administration, leads the Health and Welfare Administration business in Canada;
- Anne-Marie Hinger, Principal – Administration, leads the Canadian outsourcing operation;
- Allen Minuskin, Principal and Associate General Counsel, serves as lead counsel for Canada;
- Lizann Reitmeier, Principal – Health, leads the health practice in Canada.
“At Buck, our people are our greatest asset, and I’d like to take this opportunity to congratulate these outstanding leaders for their many accomplishments, and for their efforts moving our business forward,” said Jack Freker, CEO of Buck. “We are delighted to build a world-class team of professionals by cultivating talent from within our organization. Our social contract is something we want all employees to have an awareness of and participate in, because when we work together, we can do incredible things.”
HR Technology Interview: TecHR Interview with Bhaskar Roy, Head of Growth at Workato