Awards Recognize Genpact’s Global Learning and Development Practices, Culture, and Talent Acquisition Programs That Drive Clients’ Digital Transformation
Genpact , a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation, announced that it was awarded with the 2019 Brandon Hall Group Human Capital Management (HCM) Excellence Awards for global talent development programs, hiring practices, and corporate culture.
Now entering its 25th year, the awards program is among the most prestigious in the learning and talent management and human resources industry. The awards recognize Genpact’s learning and development program and talent acquisition initiatives that provide employees with future-ready skills that drive digital transformation for clients. Leveraging mobile programs, social and bite-sized learning and leadership development, the company is at the forefront of the latest HCM trends.
“Brandon Hall Group Excellence Awards Program has recognized leading organizations for the past 20-plus years for the latest trends in Human Capital Management,” said Rachel Cooke, Brandon Hall chief operating officer and leader of the HCM Excellence Awards Program. “The initiatives that were honored are not only innovative but fit the unique needs of the business and create truly remarkable success stories.”
HR Technology News: Workforce Management and HCM Solutions Provider Kronos Lauded by NelsonHall
Continuing its track record of winning Brandon Hall Group awards for seven consecutive years, Genpact’s current recognition includes:
· Five gold awards:
- Best Certification Program: For Genpact’s experiential learning program, equipping its transition leaders with innovation, digital, and consultative skills to reimagine the way Genpact manages its clients’ transformation journeys;
- Best Advance in Corporate Culture Transformation: For its shift from a traditional model to a self-service ecosystem, allowing Genpact human resources leaders to focus on more strategic initiatives, reducing time spent on administrative tasks by 40%;
- Best Advance in Leadership Development for Women: For its diversity program that increased Genpact’s senior women leaders from 15% in 2014 to 23% in 2018 in its Banking and Capital Markets business;
- Best Unique or Innovative Workforce Management Program: For Genpact’s partnership with Geometric Results Inc. to centralize contingent workforce management and transform its contractual hiring processes across sourcing, hiring, and lifecycle management; and
- Best Advance in Talent Acquisition Process: For its executive hiring campus program that encourages a future-ready, diverse talent pool for strategic positions in sales, consulting, and transformation services.
HR Technology News: The Right Combination of Human Support and Technology Helps with Global Expansion, Says Velocity Global
· Three silver awards:
- Best Use of Social and Collaborative Learning: For Genpact’s curated program to engage learners and create subject matter experts in insurance.
- Best Use of Blended Learning: For its leadership development program design that combines structured learning, work experience, and leadership interactions to provide continuous learning opportunities; and
- Best Learning Program Supporting a Change Management Strategy: For its program that emphasizes digital and domain skills to create a pool of future-ready engineers who can leverage new technologies in the information technology services business, delivering innovative solutions to transform clients’ business.
“At Genpact, our culture is rooted in curiosity that fuels learning, leads to innovation, and unlocks large-scale transformation for clients,” said Indira Sovakar, HR transformation and talent leader, Genpact. “Learning is pivotal in our journey, and the recognition from Brandon Hall acknowledges our focus to deliver best-in-class programs to build a strong talent pool.”
A panel of independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group analysts, and executives evaluated the award entries based on the following criteria: fit the need, program design, functionality, innovation, and overall measurable benefits.
HR Technology News: GoLookUp Extends Its Background Check Services to Reviews and Comparisons