The Internet Society announced the appointment of Lena Beck Rørvig and Michael Silber to the Public Interest Registry (PIR) Board of Directors and the re-appointment of Keith Davidson. These members will take their seats beginning July 1, 2022, and they will all serve three-year terms. The Internet Society Board also reappointed PIR President and CEO Jonathon Nevett for another year on the PIR Board.
Lena Beck Rørvig is an independent HR consultant who has served on the boards of several nonprofit organizations. Michael Silber is an attorney who is currently Group Chief Regulatory Officer for Liquid Intelligent Technologies, a leading communications service provider in Africa. He previously served on the board of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN). Keith Davidson has held senior management and board positions in the not-for-profit and commercial sectors and currently serves as Treasurer of the PIR Board.
HR Technology News: Remote Secures $300 Million Series C Financing To Power Global Employment
Outgoing board members are PIR’s board chair, Lise Fuhr, who served two three-year terms, and Greg Kapfer who served one three-year term. The Internet Society thanks them for their service.
Effective July 1, 2022, the Public Interest Registry Board Members will be:
- Lena Beck Rørvig, independent HR consultant
- Jeffrey Bedser, CEO of iThreat Cyber Group
- Eric Burger, Research Professor of Computer Science at Georgetown University
- Saerin Cho, Chief Counsel of Global Eligibility and Associate General Counsel at TechSoup
- Narelle Clark, CEO of the Internet Association of Australia
- Keith Davidson, former executive and board member at InternetNZ
- Jonathon Nevett, President and CEO of PIR
- Michael Silber, Group Chief Regulatory Officer, Liquid Intelligent Technologies
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]