Small business payroll software, ezPaycheck 2022 has been updated to assist restaurant owners in processing paychecks with shift rates for tips. This latest version is available to test drive at halfpricesoft.com.
Payroll tax calculations and handling tips can be complex for businesses that are new to processing payroll in-house, but ezPaycheck 2022 software for restaurants is easy to use and less expensive than outsourcing the task. Halfpricesoft.com has updated the latest version to include features to handle paychecks for shift rate tips.
“Restaurant owners no longer need to rely on expensive outsourcing to process payroll and shift rate tips with latest ezPaycheck 2022 software.” said Halfpricesoft.com’s Founder, Dr. Ge.
Check ways to choose the best software for restaurant establishments below:
1: It is important to choose a software that calculates employee’s tips easily
Because food and beverage establishments pay employee’s tips as part of the wage, and are subject to withholding, it is important to choose a software that can easily and correctly calculate the check. Use a software that automatically determines tip differentials as it will save money by eliminating the need for an accountant.
2: Be sure the payroll software will manage pay differentials easily
Restaurant establishments are very unique in that they offer many different opportunities to employees regarding varied job positions, varied shift differentials, and tips. Find a software that easily allows business owners to add or change the differential pay for team members. Payroll software should offer tip calculations, shift differentials, and contractor vs. employee pay rate that is calculated automatically.
3: Extra bonus would be to have the option to print miscellaneous checks for vendors
By purchasing a payroll software that doubles as a business check writer for vendors and miscellaneous purchases, it will eliminate the usual workload associated with check writing. Software that does not have to be opened and closed to access another check writer for miscellaneous checks is a definite bonus!
ezPaycheck’s graphical interface leads users step-by-step through setting up employee information, importing data, calculating payroll (including calculation of federal, state and local taxes; deductions for Medicare, insurance and 401(k) plans; and printing paychecks). New companies can download and try this software with no obligation for up to 30 days.
HR Technology News: WORQDRIVE Democratizes Succession Planning With New Talent Management Module
Small businesses and nonprofits appreciate the unique features in ezPaycheck payroll software:
- Supports stub only printing
- Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions.
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks.
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes.
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payroll for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously at no additional cost.
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W2 and W3 (Copy A required for W2 and W3 forms)
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge.
- Supports network access (additional cost)
Priced at $139 per calendar year for a single installation version, (network version available for additional cost) ezPaycheck payroll software is affordable for any size business. Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing with more accuracy to start the no obligation 30-day
HR Technology News: Futuris Company Provides Update on Health HR
[To share your insights with us, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org]