Augmentir Selected to Join the Webex Ecosystem as Cisco’s Connected Worker Partner, Now Available via the SolutionsPlus Program
- Webex by Cisco Customers Can Now Empower Their Frontline Workers via a Seamless Integration of Webex and Augmentir’s Connected Worker and Digital Workflow Solution
Augmentir, Inc., the world’s only artificial intelligence-based connected worker software provider, announced that it has been selected to join the Webex ecosystem and SolutionsPlus program as Cisco’s connected worker partner. As a result, Augmentir software will be integrated into Cisco’s direct and channel sales offerings giving customers the ability to purchase Augmentir together with Webex by Cisco through Cisco’s Global Price List.
Augmentir’s AI-based platform offers connected worker technology to industrial companies in manufacturing, construction, energy, and service. Today, companies including Colgate-Palmolive, Bio-Chem Fluidics, and STRONGARM, are employing Augmentir’s platform to digitally transform their operations. With this partnership, manufacturing and service teams can receive the added benefit of Webex collaboration tools and Augmentir accessed via a unified interface, further empowering frontline workforces to perform at their best.
HR Technology News: eLearning Brothers Again Wins Gold From Brandon Hall Group
Through the integration of Augmentir and Webex Expert on Demand (XoD), industrial companies can:
- Improve job quality – Drive quality improvements by moving from paper-based to interactive digital work instructions augmented with rich media, contextual data, and mixed reality experiences, ensuring your workers always have the correct information on hand to make error-free and safe decisions.
- Reduce time to resolution – Enhance collaboration across your teams with access to on-demand remote expert guidance through Webex Expert on Demand, allowing your remote workforce and your customers to remotely collaborate and receive instant help from subject matter experts no matter the time or their location.
- Improve Worker Safety – In addition to running on any mobile phone or tablet, Augmentir and Webex are supported on the voice enabled RealWear HMT-1 and HMT-1Z1 industrial headsets, offering hands-free operation that can be used in nearly any industrial environment. This helps workers stay focused on the task at hand to improve safety and efficiency.
- Reduce operational costs – Identify areas where the largest improvements can be made within your workforce and across your organization with insights from Augmentir’s AI.
HR Technology News: Google Workspace Announces Innovations to Bridge Hybrid Work Gaps
Russ Fadel, CEO and Founder of Augmentir says, “We are proud to see the Augmentir connected worker platform on the Cisco SolutionsPlus Program. Augmentir was founded to help industrial companies digitize their frontline workforce and deliver improved safety, quality, and productivity. The relevancy of our mission has only compounded in today’s new normal and incredible partnerships like being part of the Webex ecosystem help to not only enhance our offering with seamless integration, but also expand our reach. We look forward to helping even more companies with the increased accessibility today’s news brings.”
HR Technology News: DHI Group, Inc. Announces $3 Million Investment in the Muse