- Leading Experts, Thought Leaders and Practitioners Will Help Inform the Future of HR and People Management
Visier, the globally recognized leader in people analytics and planning, announced a newly appointed thought leadership council for the People Intelligence Alliance. Visier is a founding member of the People Intelligence Alliance (PIA), which is a community of data-driven people leaders and industry experts helping to steer the future of work towards openness, transparency, and collaboration with an independent agenda.
HR Technology News: HR Star and BCarm Announce Partnership With Employee Engagement at Its Heart
Joining the People Intelligence Alliance Council are:
- Al Adamson – Founder and CEO, PAFOW
- Amit Mohindra – Founder and CEO, People Analytics Success
- Brian Hershey – VP, Partnership, Gloat
- Heather Whiteman, PhD – Professor, University of Washington & Fellow, Future Workplace
- Ian Cook – VP, People Analytics, Visier
- Kathi Enderes, PhD – VP, Research, Josh Bersin Academy
- Lexy Martin – Principal, Research and Customer Value, Visier
- Melissa Arronte, PhD – Solution Principal, Medallia
- Paul Rubenstein – Chief People Officer, Visier
- Stacia Garr – Co-Founder, RedThread Research
- Wes Wu – Managing Director, Accenture
“I was really excited when I first heard about the People Intelligence Alliance at last year’s HR Tech,” said Lexy Martin, Chair of the PIA Council, Principal, Research and Customer Value for Visier. “This initiative will help countless people and organizations collectively steer the future of work towards openness, transparency, and collaboration. The future of work is here and, without inspired leadership informed by the right data, the future of business will hang in the balance. We see solving this challenge as one that requires an active and engaged community, powered by the wisdom of many.”
HR Technology News: Modern Hire Reveals New Research on the Effectiveness of Social Media in Hiring
Launched in September 2020, the People Intelligence Alliance integrated a community of vendors, practitioners, customers, and service providers committed to openness and connectivity of data, to bring new levels of clarity and insights to HR and people management. Members of the People Intelligence Alliance pledge to uphold four primary values:
- Placing people at the heart of our work, eradicating bias, and making people count.
- Connecting information seamlessly between applications in support of better decisions.
- Collaborating with alliance partners, customers, and experts to expand the “wisdom of many” to unlock innovation.
- Ensuring fair, ethical, and secure use of all information while respecting privacy.
HR Technology News: 15Five Reimagines People Development With the Launch of Career Hub