Veeva Systems has received broad recognition for its innovation, growth, and impact––including its leading ‘Work Anywhere’ approach and pioneering a path as the first public company to convert to a Public Benefit Corporation (PBC). Among the recent accolades, Veeva was named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best-Led Companies, ranked in Fortune’s Future 50 for a second year, and placed in the top 30 of its Fastest-Growing Companies list for a fifth year.
“Veeva converting to a PBC was really about leadership––it took a lot of courage. This is a Silicon Valley-based tech company, the epicenter of tech sector controlled companies that do not always do things that are shareholder responsive or provide increased accountability. Tech companies just don’t do this. This is leadership,” said Tim Youmans, North America Lead, EOS at Federated Hermes.
The recent honors and recognition of Veeva include:
- Forbes Top Company for Remote Jobs and Boston Business Journal Best Place to Work – With a clear, companywide ‘Work Anywhere’ policy introduced early amidst COVID-19 and its focus on employee success and career development, Veeva was selected as one of the Forbes Top 100 Companies for Remote Jobs and the Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
- Top 10 Inc. Magazine Best-Led Company – Inc. Magazine placed Veeva Systems in the top 10 Best-Led Companies of 2021 from a pool of 10,000 analyzed on performance and value creation, market penetration and customer engagement, talent, and leadership team.
- Second Consecutive Year as Fortune Future 50 Company – Developed in partnership with BCG, the Fortune Future 50 lists companies with the strongest long-term growth potential.
- On Fortune’s Fastest-Growing Companies List for Fifth Consecutive Year – Looking at larger companies that maintain the speed and creativity of a startup, Fortune Magazine ranked Veeva as one of its Fastest-Growing Companies for a fifth year. Fortune’s annual list looks at the world’s top growers in revenues, profits, and stock returns.
- Top 50 IT and Software Services Company in Forbes Global 2000 for the Third Year Running – The Forbes Global 2000 ranks the world’s largest public companies in terms of assets, market value, sales, and profits.
- Berkeley Law chronicles Veeva’s leadership in becoming the first public company to convert to a PBC in Veeva Systems: The Journey to Converting to a Public Benefit Corporation.
HR Technology News: Go1 and Pluralsight Team Up to Tackle Global Tech Skills Shortage