The Kroger Co. announced a spring hiring event, the grocer’s third nationwide hybrid hiring event. The Kroger Family of Companies is hiring for 23,000 open roles across all departments, including retail, e-commerce, manufacturing, supply chain, merchandising, logistics, corporate, pharmacy and healthcare roles. The event will take place from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. ET for virtual interviews and 1 p.m.–5 p.m. local time for nationwide, on-site interviews.
“After our successful fall hiring event, we are eager to once again open our doors – virtually and in-person – to welcome new members to our our organization,” said Tim Massa, Kroger senior vice president and chief people officer. “Hosting a hybrid event allows us to reach and interact with more candidates in the way that works best for them while also showing them the many fresh, uplifting career opportunities available across our company.”
HR Technology News: Silicon Valley Benefits Strategy Expert Joins Nava Benefits
The Kroger Family of Companies offers resources, benefits, and training, to support and develop associates and make their lives easier including:
- Wages & Benefits: The Kroger Family of Companies provides comprehensive compensation packages, including competitive salaries and wages, healthcare, and retirement. Kroger has invested an incremental $1.2 billion in associate hourly wages and training over the last four years, including more than $450 million in 2021. This investment in wages has boosted its average hourly wage to $17 and when coupled with benefits, average total compensation is more than $22 an hour.
- Continuing Education Support: The Kroger Family of Companies’ continuing education program, offering up to $21,000 in tuition reimbursement for both part-time and full-time associates, covers a GED to PhD. Since inception, this program has benefited 6,789 associates, with hourly associates making up 88.4% of those who have taken advantage of the offering so far.
- Training & Development: The Kroger Family of Companies leverages innovative technologies to deliver on-demand, role-specific training and resources, as well as leadership, career advancement, and diversity, equity, and inclusion training.
- Health & Wellness: The Kroger Family of Companies continues to further support associates’ safety, health, and well-being by coaching managers to lead with compassion and empathy and through resources like The Well-Being Assistant powered by Magellan Health that is available 24/7 and offers free counseling sessions as well as BetterHelp, another mental wellness resource. The organization also encourages use of Whil, a wellness platform that encourages activities like mindfulness, yoga, and sleep.
- Perks & Discounts: The Kroger Family of Companies provides flexible scheduling, an advance pay option through partner DailyPay, as well as discounts on groceries, electronics, streaming services, travel, and more.
The Kroger Family of Companies welcomes individuals who are looking for a career with purpose. Available opportunities include store leaders, customer service managers, fulfillment center associates, e-commerce specialists, digital marketing managers, software engineers, data architects, delivery drivers, warehouse workers, machine operators, category and procurement managers, financial analysts, pharmacists, pharmacy technicians, project managers, and administrative supporters.
HR Technology News: Mendix Announces Updated Certified Training Partner Program
[To share your insights with us, please write to email@example.com]